A statement from the spokesperson of the police command, Gbenga Fadeyi, says the robbers who rode in an 18-seater bus, arrived at the bank premises at about 3pm and gained entrance into the bank using dynamites and AK-47 riffles shots to blow the bank security door.
Fadeyi said a collaborative effort from the Police Tactical teams, Vigilante and hunters yielded results as the robbers failed to cart away money.
The spokesperson said while the robbers fled the scene of the attack, the 18-seater bus they rode in, somersaulted. He said three of the robbery suspects who were arrested when the bus somersaulted, were set on fire by the mob.
The police spokesperson added that the state Commissioner of Police has directed all the Police Tactical teams including the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) to be on the trail of other members of the fleeing robbery gang who escaped in different directions.
MUST SEE POST
- Nigerian Army Says It Has Arrested The Soldier Who Recorded A Video Begging His Colleagues Not To Shoot At #EndSARS Protesters
- CNN & New Yorker Suspend Journalist Jeffrey Toobin After He Accidentally Exposed His Manhood On Zoom Call
- #EndSARS ― Photos Of Men Cutting Off Security Cameras At The Lekki Toll Gate Just Before The Shootings Started
- Grant #EndSARS Protesters Demand Else, We Attack ― Niger Delta Militants Threaten FG
- Protesters Struggling To Remove Bullet From Victim’s Body In Lekki As #EndSARS Protesters Are Shot At
- Mum Allegedly Rapes 12 Year-Old Son After Stripping Him Naked
- #EndSARS, #EndSWAT: We Are Ready To Meet Your Demands – Senate President, Lawan Tells Protesters
- Outrage As Elderly Woman Is Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station During End SARS Protest [Video]
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post