A statement from the spokesperson of the police command, Gbenga Fadeyi, says the robbers who rode in an 18-seater bus, arrived at the bank premises at about 3pm and gained entrance into the bank using dynamites and AK-47 riffles shots to blow the bank security door.
Fadeyi said a collaborative effort from the Police Tactical teams, Vigilante and hunters yielded results as the robbers failed to cart away money.
The spokesperson said while the robbers fled the scene of the attack, the 18-seater bus they rode in, somersaulted. He said three of the robbery suspects who were arrested when the bus somersaulted, were set on fire by the mob.
The police spokesperson added that the state Commissioner of Police has directed all the Police Tactical teams including the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) to be on the trail of other members of the fleeing robbery gang who escaped in different directions.
MUST SEE POST
- Abuja Driver Brings Out His Male Organ And Begins Masturbating Beside A Female Passenger [+18 Video]
- Whistleblower Uncovers Horrific Abuse Chinese Company In Aba Allegedly Subject Their Nigerian Staff To [Video/Photos]
- The Sale Of A Day Old Baby Stopped By Police In Port Harcourt
- DSS Summons Ex-CBN Deputy Governor, Mailafia Over Claims Northern Governor Is Boko Haram Commander
- Young Boy Caged With Animals By Step Mums For Two Years
- Boko Haram Leader Shekau Threatens Nigerian Governors
- BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Armed Group Attack Kaduna Community
- Man Robbed Of $200K Life Savings After Attack Outside Bank [Video]
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post