The Chinese now understand the behaviour of the coronavirus COVID-19, thanks to autopsies that they have carried out. This virus is characterised by obstructing respiratory pathways with thick mucus that solidifies and blocks the airways and lungs.
So they have discovered that in order to be able to apply a medicine you have to open and unblock these airways so that the treatment can be used to take effect. However, all of these takes a number of days.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO SAFEGUARD YOURSELF:
- Drink lots of hot liquids Ex: Coffee, soups, tea or warm water – take a sip of warm water every 20 minutes because this keeps your mouth moist and washes any virus that entered your mouth into your stomach with a gastric juices will neutralise it before it can get into the lungs.
- Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water Ex: Vinegar, salt or lemon – everyday if possible.
- The virus attaches itself to hair and clothes, any detergent or soap kills it, but you must take a bath or shower when you get in from the street. Avoid sitting down anywhere and go straight to the bathroom or shower. If you cannot wash your clothes daily, hang them in direct sunlight which also neutralises the virus.
- Wash metallic surfaces very carefully because the virus can remain viable on these for up to 9 days – Take note and be vigilant about touching handrails and door handles etc. unless you’re keeping them clean or wiping them down regularly.
- Don’t smoke.
- Wash your hands every 20 minutes using any soap that foams and do it for 20 seconds and wash your hands thoroughly.
- Eat fruits and vegetables – try to elevate your zinc levels and not just vitamin C levels.
- Animals do not spread virus to people – It’s a person to person transmission.
- Try to avoid getting the common flu because it will weaken your system and try to avoid eating and drinking cold things.
- If you feel any discomfort in your throat or a sore throat is coming on, attack it immediately using the above methods. The virus enters the system this way and remains for 3 or 4 days within the throat before it passes into the lungs.
“The Chinese now understand the behaviour of the coronavirus COVID-19.This information was passed on by an employee from the Hospital Dr. Negrin, Spain”
Stay safe everyone, please SHARE and LIKE to help fight coronavirus COVID-19 . You can FOLLOW us for more updates.
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post