On Wednesday, July 29, he was scheduled to visit Baga, a fishing town on the shores of the Lake Chad region which has been under the control of Boko Haram insurgents for many years until the military declared its liberation, insisting no Nigerian territory is under the control of Boko Haram.
Few kilometres to Baga, gunmen suspected to be Boko Haram members opened fire on his convoy. His convoy was forced to retreat as security operatives on escort duties repelled the Boko Haram attackers.
The Governor in his statement noted that he will deploy hunters if the military fails to secure Baga.
A furious Governor Zulum confronted the Commanding Officer in Mile 4, mincing no words in expressing his disappointment at the inability of the military to liberate Baga and environs from the sect members.
“You have been here for over one year now, there are 1,181 soldiers here; if you cannot take over Baga which is less than 5 km from your base, then we should forget about Baga. I will inform the Chief of Army Staff to redeploy the men to other places that they can be useful.
“You people said there’s no Boko Haram here, then who attacked us?” he said
Watch Video Of Attack….
- Lady Who Deliberately Infected Men With HIV Begs For Forgiveness [Video]
- Abuja Driver Brings Out His Male Organ And Begins Masturbating Beside A Female Passenger [+18 Video]
- Man Robbed Of $200K Life Savings After Attack Outside Bank [Video]
- Nigerian Medical Association Chairmanship Election Ends In Violent Clash [Videos]
- Massive Explosion Rocks Lebanon Capital Beirut [Video]
- Fight Onboard Flight To Ibiza After Two Brit Passengers Refused To Wear Masks
- FRSC Demotes Officers And Prosecutes Naked Tricycle Rider Who Was Assaulted In Viral Video
- Woman Crashed Wedding Claiming To Be Pregnant With Groom’s Child [Video]
- Eid-El-Mubarak: Drama As Sallah Cow Turns Against Those Parading It For Slaughter
- Properties Worth Millions Destroyed As Fire Guts Foam Market In Lagos [Video]
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post