The protesters called on the Federal and State governments to put an end to the attacks that have claimed the lives of so many.
Speaking on behalf of the protesters, Mrs. Dorcas David called on the Kaduna State Government to remove the curfew imposed in the area as a matter of urgency as the curfew gives the assailants easy access to their villages to kill them.
“The military that was deployed has been baised in protecting lives and properties and has become a tool that is used in killing them. It is unfortunate that our killers could still beat security check-points, invade our communities and carry out all kinds of heinous acts for hours without any interruption.
We have called the military on several occassions when our communities are under attacks but they only come when the attackers must have finished their operations and left.
We’re letting the whole world know that the military sent to guard us have now formed part of the problem we are facing in Southern Kaduna.”
- Femi Gbajabiamila, House Of Reps speaker, Visits Family Of Vendor Shot Dead By His Security Aide [Photos]
- #EndSARS: Gen Bello Ordered Soldiers To Release Bullets At Lekki Toll Gate – Army
- Newspaper Vendors Protest Killing Of Their Colleague By House Of Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide
- Army Commander – Soldiers Were Attacked At Lekki Tollgate But We Still Offered Water & Drinks To Protesters
- Hoodlums Attacks Market In Oyo, Loot & Set Shops Ablaze
- US President Hails ‘Elite US Special Forces’ After Rescuing Kidnapped American Citizen In Nigeria
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post