The protesters called on the Federal and State governments to put an end to the attacks that have claimed the lives of so many.
Speaking on behalf of the protesters, Mrs. Dorcas David called on the Kaduna State Government to remove the curfew imposed in the area as a matter of urgency as the curfew gives the assailants easy access to their villages to kill them.
“The military that was deployed has been baised in protecting lives and properties and has become a tool that is used in killing them. It is unfortunate that our killers could still beat security check-points, invade our communities and carry out all kinds of heinous acts for hours without any interruption.
We have called the military on several occassions when our communities are under attacks but they only come when the attackers must have finished their operations and left.
We’re letting the whole world know that the military sent to guard us have now formed part of the problem we are facing in Southern Kaduna.”
- RCCG Probes Pastor Over Alleged Sexual Abuse Of Former Basketball Player
- A Thief Forced To Eat The Raw Chicken He Stole As Punishment By Angry Mob
- Police Arrest Notorious Wanted Criminal, Bobrisky After Gun Battle In Rivers State [Photos]
- Man Kills His Wife And Two Sons ‘Because He Had A Headache And Was Tired Of Them Yelling’
- Boko Haram Killed 13 District Heads And Many Ward Heads
- Mom Killed, Her Baby Injured As Police Chase Suspected ‘Yahoo Boy’ In Benin
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post