List Of 17 Lagos Hospitals Exposed To COVID-19: Lagos State Government has announced that 17 hospitals have been exposed to covid-19 patients.
The following hospitals have been exposed to Covid-19 cases in Lagos, Nigeria.
- St Edwards Hospital, Ajah
- Premier Specialist, VI
- Vedic Lifecare, Lekki
- The Point Hospital, Surulere
- Chosen Church Hospital, Ijesha
- Ikorodu General Hospital, Ikorodu
- Alimosho General Hospital
- Ultra Care Hospital, VI
- St Nicholas Hospital, Lagos Island
- Reddington Hospital, Lekki
- Southern Shore Hospital, Chevron-Lekki
- Paelon Memorial, Ikeja
- Choice Opticals
- First Cardiology Consultants, Ikoyi
- County Hospitals, Ogba
- First line hospitals, 2nd avenue, by Agboju, festac
These are the ones we know about. As there is serious local transmission we cannot ascertain how many other private hospitals have been visited by covid-19 patients.
Please advise anyone you know with covid-19 symptoms to please call NCDC or any of the Lagos testing centers. Covid-19 patients should please not visit any private hospitals.
List Of 17 Lagos Hospitals Exposed To COVID-19 List Of 17 Lagos Hospitals Exposed To COVID-19
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post