Two Indonesian ladies were publicly whipped nearly 100 times each today in Aceh province for advertising and selling sex workers services online
The punishment was handed down on Monday, July 27, in Langsa city, Aceh. Despite the bans on crowds over Covid-19 pandemic fears, several people gathered to watch the pair get lashed for the crimes they had committed.
Despite the bans on crowds over Coronavirus fears, several people gathered to watch the pair get lashed for the crimes they had committed.
The head of Langsa’s Islamic sharia agency, Aji Asmanuddin, said….
“The two hijab-wearing suspects were arrested in March along with five sex workers, who could also face a flogging if found guilty of violating Islamic law.”
- Whistleblower Uncovers Horrific Abuse Chinese Company In Aba Allegedly Subject Their Nigerian Staff To [Video/Photos]
- The Sale Of A Day Old Baby Stopped By Police In Port Harcourt
- DSS Summons Ex-CBN Deputy Governor, Mailafia Over Claims Northern Governor Is Boko Haram Commander
- Young Boy Caged With Animals By Step Mums For Two Years
- Boko Haram Leader Shekau Threatens Nigerian Governors
- BREAKING: Suspected Fulani Armed Group Attack Kaduna Community
- Man Robbed Of $200K Life Savings After Attack Outside Bank [Video]
- Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North West Region Of Nigeria – US Government Alerts Nigerian Government
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post