Two Indonesian ladies were publicly whipped nearly 100 times each today in Aceh province for advertising and selling sex workers services online
The punishment was handed down on Monday, July 27, in Langsa city, Aceh. Despite the bans on crowds over Covid-19 pandemic fears, several people gathered to watch the pair get lashed for the crimes they had committed.
Despite the bans on crowds over Coronavirus fears, several people gathered to watch the pair get lashed for the crimes they had committed.
The head of Langsa’s Islamic sharia agency, Aji Asmanuddin, said….
“The two hijab-wearing suspects were arrested in March along with five sex workers, who could also face a flogging if found guilty of violating Islamic law.”
- Femi Gbajabiamila, House Of Reps speaker, Visits Family Of Vendor Shot Dead By His Security Aide [Photos]
- #EndSARS: Gen Bello Ordered Soldiers To Release Bullets At Lekki Toll Gate – Army
- Newspaper Vendors Protest Killing Of Their Colleague By House Of Reps Speaker, Gbajabiamila’s Security Aide
- Army Commander – Soldiers Were Attacked At Lekki Tollgate But We Still Offered Water & Drinks To Protesters
- Hoodlums Attacks Market In Oyo, Loot & Set Shops Ablaze
- US President Hails ‘Elite US Special Forces’ After Rescuing Kidnapped American Citizen In Nigeria
- US Forces Rescue American Citizen Held Hostage In Nigeria
- Nigerian Army Says It Has Arrested The Soldier Who Recorded A Video Begging His Colleagues Not To Shoot At #EndSARS Protesters
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post