Two Indonesian ladies were publicly whipped nearly 100 times each today in Aceh province for advertising and selling sex workers services online
The punishment was handed down on Monday, July 27, in Langsa city, Aceh. Despite the bans on crowds over Covid-19 pandemic fears, several people gathered to watch the pair get lashed for the crimes they had committed.
Despite the bans on crowds over Coronavirus fears, several people gathered to watch the pair get lashed for the crimes they had committed.
The head of Langsa’s Islamic sharia agency, Aji Asmanuddin, said….
“The two hijab-wearing suspects were arrested in March along with five sex workers, who could also face a flogging if found guilty of violating Islamic law.”
- Nigerian Army Says It Has Arrested The Soldier Who Recorded A Video Begging His Colleagues Not To Shoot At #EndSARS Protesters
- CNN & New Yorker Suspend Journalist Jeffrey Toobin After He Accidentally Exposed His Manhood On Zoom Call
- #EndSARS ― Photos Of Men Cutting Off Security Cameras At The Lekki Toll Gate Just Before The Shootings Started
- Grant #EndSARS Protesters Demand Else, We Attack ― Niger Delta Militants Threaten FG
- Protesters Struggling To Remove Bullet From Victim’s Body In Lekki As #EndSARS Protesters Are Shot At
- Mum Allegedly Rapes 12 Year-Old Son After Stripping Him Naked
- #EndSARS, #EndSWAT: We Are Ready To Meet Your Demands – Senate President, Lawan Tells Protesters
- Outrage As Elderly Woman Is Slapped By Police For Pointing At Police Station During End SARS Protest [Video]
© 2020, Our9Ja Trending News. All rights reserved. On republishing this post you must provide link to original post